It's the 10th episode of The Backerjack Podcast! This week, Ross and Steve discuss:
- The team that successfully ran the Nokē Lock campaign last year is back, this time with a new connected lock for bicycles called the Nokē U-Lock
- If you like taking notes with a pen and paper, but want to have the option of sending your information to the cloud and being able to erase the notebook for re-use by sticking it into the microwave, you'll love Rocketbook
- It's a musical intstrument that can be played in many ways, like a piano, like a guitar, like a drum set or even a violin. It's the Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1, and it's getting a lot of backing on Kickstarter
- Opho Keys, a MIDI keyboard with LED-illuminated keys, gesture control, and even the ability to magnetically attach to other Keys. The keyboard will have support on over 150 apps at launch
- The Stesco imaging device wants to let you make 3D videos and photos inexpensively... provided you have two iPhones you can use.
Subscribe to the Backerjack Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to give us a rating after listening.